• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Another meet-up, anyone ?

dave58

Administrator
The last meet at Kempton was great - Carol and myself enjoyed it so much meeting you bunch of p***heads (I mean gentlefolk) for a lovely evening out, and as her next major operation isn't going to be before March at the earliest (after which she'll be out of action for another while), we just wondered if anyone fancied another one before then ?
We're in the wilds of Kent, but anywhere in the South will suit us for a day (or even north of Watford Gap if someone can put us up / suggest a place to stay) !

Dave

Sounds good to me Dave, I'll be there assuming I don't have to be somewhere else on the selected day/evening.

Cheers, Kev - be good to see you again, mate :)

We also thought we may host a summer barbie/get-together at our new place, as a thank you to all you guys that gave us support through Carol's cancer trauma over the past couple of years.
We're lucky enough to have found a wonderful place to live (some of you have visited us already - I've got some home-brew on the go, by the way, so ready for your next visit ! ) which suits us both down to the ground, but we wouldn't have got through it all without the help, advice and support of some of you on this forum.
Don't want to mention names, 'cos I'm bound to forget some - but I'm sure you know who you are - thanks, all .

Love from Dave and Carol xx

Back