• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Bounce back

Hi all i hope you don.t mind me starting this thread,but i will be testing beaten favourites last time out that had run at Chelmsford. But had been placed second or won at Wolverhampton in the past and return to the Wolverhampton venue after the loss as favourite.

Corked 1815 at 11/2 hits the reason 2 pt win
Sorry if in the wrong place if so please move Mike
I will run this for 100 pt of selections that hit the motive of the thread and then see how it goes
The starting bank will be 100pt
2 pt win 7/1 and under 1 pt each way 8/1 and above

what is the thinking behind this one M mike 68 , is it a system you have found using HRB or similar, or something you have noticed that is throwing out winners ... edit: (i like corked tonight too)

Yes sorry i am sorry it was placed in the systems thread,not in here,and it is a system i have been following,that seems to hit the button enough to make a small profit
Please remove the thread and place in the systems thanks Mike

Back