• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Guest
    I have made some behind the scenes changes.
    I have found and hopefully fixed a problem that stopped members uploading files.
    Please let me know if you spot any other problems like not being able to view threads that you could previously.
  • Hi Guest, The forum software has been updated!
    Please let me know if you spot anything that isn't working as expected.
    I hope you find your way around OK!!!
    Have a great Christmas Guest.
    Best Wishes
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for any problems caused to those that were trying to access the forum earlier today

There was an authentication issue between the webservers and the database servers we are on!
    Many Thanks to those that emailed me to let tme know of the issue.

Can bet365 withhold money??

Hi everyone, been a long time since I've posted but here goes...

I opened a new account with bet365, all legit and above board, id sent off etc.

Deposited 10k as I've been told by a good friend about a greyhound worth having a good bet on.

So 30mins before the race I have 500 win as that Is the max allowed, however it also allows me to have the selection in doubles with 1/1000 shots in running.

Long story short I get around 6k on. They pass the opening show and my dog is now 5/4 instead of 11/4, for every 200 I had bet he cashout was offering me £260 before the race had even run!! So I cashed out the majority of the bets for a total of 7300 and left 600 riding on the dog..... dog wins and my balance goes upto approx 15k.

I then get a message from the traders saying my bets will be restricted in future and I can't have more than £2 on basically.

So I try to withdraw but it's saying restricted area..... contacted them and they said my account is under investigation, they won't say why or how long or anything.

Do they have a right to withhold my money? Other than ibas what can I do?

Any opinions or help would be greatly appreciated