• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Consistent Form

Hello Chesham,

To be honest, I struggle with the 2nd numerical picture. What I was referring to was the winner or 2nd if the selection won was going up in number of runners and lto was fav. Also on looking the selection beat lto winners, when it won the 3rd and when it lost the horse immediately following.

Just going to watch the king George now.

Merry Christmas and I hope yo have a winner or 3 today

Hi Hedgehog

Quote lee Byron had something in each run, that NO other horse had.

Byron was the only horse who previously had only raced against his own age group, until the Race where he was dropped in Class and carried 7 Lbs less weight (Lee was always banging on about weight and weight for age)

All the other horses had competed in races that were open to 3 Y--O Plus and Byron had not been given the chance until the race where Lee backed him

Good Luck

Chesham

Thanks Chesham, I had spotted the wfa in the race Byron won but not paid attention to the prior races closely enough. Thanks again and a happy new year.

Hello all,

In byrons Lto race shows a similar pattern to roushayd which signaled it was on the boil and normally this would be in the last couple of furlongs but in Byron and roushayd happened earlier but for the first time

Hello nagwa nagwa
I've got this from rereading systematic betting and correlating to the form comments in the form books. While looking at this thread again I noticed Byron also had the factor. I think it represents exposed form

Good luck today

Back