• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Guest
    I have made some behind the scenes changes.
    I have found and hopefully fixed a problem that stopped members uploading files.
    Please let me know if you spot any other problems like not being able to view threads that you could previously.
  • Hi Guest, The forum software has been updated!
    Please let me know if you spot anything that isn't working as expected.
    I hope you find your way around OK!!!
    Have a great Christmas Guest.
    Best Wishes
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.

DTR's Breeding Lays

Same old, same old ... yadda, yadda ... here he goes again with yet another hair brained laying idea ... but this thread's selections will be based upon Sire or Dam Sire considerations. For the thread purposes the Lays will be to win 1 pt less 5% BF commission, and will all be settled at BSP. Let's once again try to kick some butt. As always long term profitability is the goal, not 100% lay success. First selection ...

Hamilton 1935
Somnambulist

Somnambulist beaten into 2nd place by the race favourite. Laid at 7.4 BSP (my aim from hereon in will be that selections have BSP 6 or less, but I wanted to get the thread up and running).

Bank: + 0.95 pts