• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Euro Cash?

tonyafc

Gelding
This is the second of my new threads and will be bets from across the pond,tonights bet i am having 2 pts on shalke 04 to beat maribor and half a point saver on 0-0 1-1 in the champions league i took 1.80 but the price is now around 1.73 bf or 7/10 bet365.The bank for this is 50 points.
good luck to all having a bet tonight

Sorry tom,it was a family joke every time we went abroad as kid's my dad always used to say were just crossing the pond,as for the usa i must be honest their idea of rugby with pads and helmets on,rounders and netball i know little about and as 90%of their horse racing appears to be glorified all weather in the sun i think i will pass.

A small profit yesterday as shalke won 1-0
p/l plus 0.6 points
for todays selection i am putting up one of mandkays suspended and injury thread highlights and will have 2 points on feyenoord 21/20 bet365 to beat standard leige with a half point saver on the 0-0 1-1

nice result as feyenoord won 3-0 big thanks to mandkay for highlighting this one on his thread it made me take a look at a match i would have passed on, this the first time in 9 away european matches that feyenoord have won so thanks mate!
p/l plus 1.65 points.

one for today in spain 2 pts real sociedad to beat bilbao and 1 pt saver on the draw at 7/5 hw 11/5 on the draw.
good luck to all having a bet today

Last edited:
one for tonight in spain and i'm backing deportivo la coruna to beat elche 23/20 2pts with a half point saver on 0-0 1-1
good luck to all having a bet tonight.

Last edited:
one for tonight in france and i'm backing nancy 1 pt win also tipped on mandkays injury thread so added reason to have a bet 4/6 bet35
good luck to all having a bet tonight.

poor result tonight as nancy lose to an understrength claremont 1-2
current p/l plus 2.15 points despite being backed from 1.90 down to 4/6 just shows you never can be sure in this game!

1 for today in the italian second division Avellino 4th to beat Bresica 20th 2 points with a half point cover on the 0-0 1-1

despite leading twice in this game which was nice from a trading point of view finished 2-2 so thread bet lost current p/l plus 2.35

result lazio win 3-0 didn't need the saver but was erring on the side of caution after yesterday ,i would rather take a smaller profit than a loss.
current p/l plus 2.95

Back