• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Euro Cash?

FWIW I do not feel that this is the worst England team I have seen by a long chalk and I can just about recall games prior to the WCF in 66 and much dross in between even with very talented players to choose from. We have some really talented players in the Euro squad but none that I could say were truly outstanding or world class- yet, the strength comes from being able to work well as a unit. There are plenty of players from other Euro teams that have failed to light up the tournament so far; Ronaldo is one, yesterday again he looked very ordinary in an ordinary Portuguese side. He looked tired and jaded and the icing on the cake was as David has mentioned, the penalty miss. Muller hasn't impressed thus far either and I did think that he might finish top goal scorer but has looked the part as yet.

England need to pick up some steam and crack on with it and although we might not be able to win the Euro's we should not fear anyone as no one team for me has yet put up anything to be afraid of and some of the less unfancied sides have shown what may be achieved by having a real solid showing against some of the 'bigger' sides. A solid defence, a mobile midfield and a couple of forwards on fire would be a massive step in the right direction for us, my only worry is we tend to get bogged down too easily - possess and pass, maybe not as good as Spain or Germany but we can compete and we should take it into the Slovakia game tomorrow night.

J

Nice read john and I agree this is not the worst England side that I have seen maybee I'm a little to critical as we have some good players in every position apart from defenders whoncan actually defend I know that the modern games calls for wingbacks but it would be great if they could defend as well .As for Portugal they have been a major disappointment and will cost me money, the group stages are drawing to a close and I hope the knockout rounds will throw up some tasty bets for us all.

Tbh i think its very open this year, i thought and said earlier on here that Germany would be the team to beat but they've looked very ordinary this year and have disappointed me, Portugal in the friendly v England looked average at best without Ronaldo and they cost me money last night, Spain had a good win but hard to gauge against a very poor Turkey team whose heads dropped after the 2nd goal, im not convinced regarding Italy which leaves the French looking marginally the best this year so all in all its Englands best chance for years barring disqualification, cmon u lions!

Not near a tv tonight so missing the 2 games. Any good angles for the 2nd half lads, from what you've seen? I've noticed on b365 that france are 9.2 ahead pn corners

Not near a tv tonight so missing the 2 games. Any good angles for the 2nd half lads, from what you've seen? I've noticed on b365 that france are 9.2 ahead pn corners
It's poor tbh Dj, stat wise it looks like we should have seen a goal but its another poor game with a pitch to match, i wont get involved in this one.

1-0 was my thought but you could well be right john will dutch the two for small stakes good luck with your bet mate.

A tad risky tonyafc tonyafc as we couldn't keep a clean sheet against wales or russia. I hope it will be a tight game but Slovakia are scoring and 2.0 up at ht against russia

they would really need to score if we score.

A 0.0 or a draw would be good for them so I'm opting for btts yes with an insurance cover on the 0.0

Thanks lads I have decided to skip this match as I have just seen the proposed team resting both wing backs and no Rooney if sky are to believed they might win and I hope they do but I'm not risking any money on them tonight i have only a very small window due to other commitments so will err on the side of caution and let this one play out

20 Jun 2016 - Slovakia v England - First Goalscorer
Marek Hamsik @ 10/1
Stake : £2.00
not a fan of sturridge, so i thought while the new players settle in slovakia might sneak the first goal.

Back