• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Gambling Survey

NDavies

Hello, I am a researcher at the University of South Wales. Five Wales Assembly Members have commissioned the University of South Wales to undertake research on patterns of gambling in Wales. We are interested in hearing the experiences of Welsh people who are currently gambling, or who have gambled in the past. There is also a space at the end of the survey where you can tell us your thoughts about gambling in Wales. To take part in this anonymous survey (which will take approximately 15 minutes to complete) please click here:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NTKDXFX

Thank you for your time

i am not welsh and even speak no english very well. but i may say that i used to spend my time on some gambling site, . the point is that while you are living in Russia you have to survive.. yes.. those who live in big cities they have appropriate salary, i mean Saint Petersburg, Moscow.. but as to average people from other cities, towns it has completely different meaning. basically the salaries allow you to live.. undoubtedly.. but if you want to buy something luxury( and by word "luxury" i mean something that just better than "bad" ) you have to work hard or you have to have good friends which could help you to get a high-paid job.. so it is not surprising that there were prohibited all organizations related to gambling in Russia, as people do have no money and they try to get something for doing nothing, and then they waste even more trying to get rich. if speaking about my case i tried to get some money due to gambling sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back