• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

GRS System 1

Just found the time to look at Saturdays results in isolation.

Since starting this thread there have been 23 Saturdays with 1 or more selections.

There has been a net loss of 2.64 pts over those Saturdays.

Not a massive loss of course but the ROI would shoot up if they had not been included in the first place.

I have not made my mind up whether to ditch them on Saturday or not - I will look at March & April 2015 before making a decision

You couldn't make it up could u! Two horse race and ours falls:whistle:

just had a look to see if there was any mileage in making sure there was a minimum number of runners.

In the only other race with 2 runners we had the winner and in races with 3 runners we have picked the winner 24 out of 29 times.

I must have checked this when developing the system but it never hurts to double check.

In the middle of a poor run at the moment as both selections lost yesterday.

15:55 Wincanton - Tagrita (5/2)
16:50 Bangor - Orchard Park (5/4)

Back