• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VDW hedgehog/stubble - trying to get lucky

Hello all,

I've looked at the 5.05 Salisbury and got it down to lustrous light, gawdawpalin, champagne champ and moabit. Of those I think lustrous light is the most likely winner being a front runner on soft so difficult to pass. I don't like that its last race was a conditions race. If the odds remain I'll be betting lustrous light later

good luck today

Lustrous light is now a non runner. Gawdawpalin and champagne champ both have positive expectations but I don't like them on other grounds

May look at the kempton c4 later

Good luck today

Have looked at the 7.25 kempton and got it down to banish, mobbhij, golden birthday and murgan. I prefer banish and golden birthday

good luck today

Hello all,

Looked at the 3.55 Leicester and got it down to soldier in action, Minotaur, blakeney point and my reward. Of those I prefer minotaur and my reward

Good luck today

Hello all,

looked at the 3.10 Towcester and got it down to Hollywood road, cool macavity, surf and turf and sailors warn. Of those only Hollywood road is highlighted

good luck today

Hi @ Hedgehog,
I've rated the 2:45 York, ratings below.
(1) Baraweez (109), (2) Bravery (107), (3) One Word More (106), (4) Highland Colori (104). A competetive race, I'll be watching but not betting.

3:00 Newmarket Limato is well top on class in this race and is also way out in front on RPR and Topspeed but his last run was not a form run.
Can his last run be forgiven? his stable seem to think so. I'm not sure, so I'll just take a watching brief.

5:20 Newmarket, again a similar situation as the 3:00. Architecture is way out in front on ratings but in her case she hasn't actually won any race of note
although she has been second to Minding and Seventh Heaven in the Oaks and the Irish Oaks respectively. Nothing else in this race can post equivalent form although some may have the potential to do so. Again no bet for me, but I'll watch with interest.

Good Luck today and Regards
Nellsman

Hi hedgehog hedgehog, thanks markfinn markfinn
well done with Cool Team last night. I've rated a couple of races today, ratings below.

3:15 York, (1) Growl (105), (2) Upstaging (102 jt), (3) Mr Lupton (102 jt), (4) Eastern Impact (102 jt).

Cesarewitch 3:40 Newmarket, (1) Watersmeet, (2) Magic Circle (97 jt), (3) Byron Flyer (97 jt), (4) Shrewd (96).

I've looked at some other races and I'm having a couple of bets.

4:50 Newmarket dutching Thafeera and Gymnaste.

5:25 Newmarket dutching Monarchs Glen, Forest Ranger and Fidaawy.

Good Luck today and Regards
Nellsman.

Thanks markfinn markfinn and Nellsman Nellsman.

looked at the 4.45 Chepstow and got it down to sizing codelco, rock the kasbah, Potters legend and marcilhac. None are highlighted but rock the kasbah and sizing codelco are both horse with positive expectations and I think rock the kasbah has a very high chance of winning. I've bet rock the kasbah and sizing codelco with my hopes firmly resting with rock the kasbah.

Good luck today

Thanks Nellsman Nellsman

I've looked at the 4.20 goodwood and got it down to aussie reigns, machine learner, tartini and teofonic. Aussie reigns, machine learner and tartini are all highlighted but only machine learner has a positive expectation, it is my most likely winner and a sound favourite. I've bet machine learner.

Good luck today

Thanks Graeme Graeme

looked at the 3.30 Windsor and got it down to kitty boo, fastnet shot, Killay, finale and clef. I've bet kitty boo, highlighted, positive expectation, 2nd most likely to win finale is most likely, lto winner and value at anything above 4/1

good luck today

Thanks markfinn markfinn

looked at the 3.30 Leicester and got it down to just glamorous, mirza, vibrant chords, jumira bridge and soie dleau. I have bet vibrant chords as it is highlighted, positive expectation, my most likely winner and favourite. I think it is value at anything above 6/4.

good luck today

Thanks Graeme Graeme

Looked at the 4.05 Nottingham and got it down to sepal, stoney broke, melinoe and silver link. I've bet sepal which is my most likely winner by a mile and is value at anything above 3/5.

Good luck today

Hi hedgehog hedgehog,
great day's racing ahead at Ascot. I've had a good look at all of the races and they are very competitive, add into the mix the ground
and it makes things even more obscure. I doubt very much if any of the trainers with runners today would want their charges to have a hard race in these conditions.
Having said that, the conditions look ideal for Bateel in the 2:40. I may take an interest there.
I've rated the Balmoral Handicap, 4:30 Ascot. Ratings below.

(1) Gabrial (103), (2) Lord Glitters (102), (3) GM Hopkins (100), (4) Oh This Is Us (99).

good luck today and regards
Nellsman

Back