• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

HRB Shot in the Dark for the AW

Sigster

Gelding
Been playing around for a while now on HRB. Still at the experimentation stage with National Hunt systems as i know bugger all about jumping. Decided to have a bash at something for the All Weather in the meantime. Have left Wolverhampton alone for now while things settle down but have a little something for the other courses.

upload_2014-10-1_1-33-56.png

5/1 available at BetFred currently

Goint to try something a little different for me with regards to scoring as historically the strike rate has been quite good.

50pt bank - ratchet staking plan.
All stakes 1pt (1/50th of bank).
Bank recalculated at end of each day - not after each bet.
Where there are multiple qualifiers in a race, each horse will be backed to the tune of 1pt - even if this means there is potential for a loss making winner.

Nothing at all....... 0/2 bank 48 points

Have played around with Wolverhampton and decided to have a bash.
"He who dares" and all that....

Two selections, both in the 8:20
Plucky Dip 5/1
Spreadable 8/1

Both with Bet365

Last edited:
Not sure whether trying to find something for Wolverhampton was such a good idea :-S

upload_2014-10-10_9-50-10.png

20/1, 16/1, 40/1, 14/1

Back