• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Interesting Skelton runner

There is an interesting runner in 2.00 Sedgefield from the Skelton yard. Timeform reckon the horse, Daring Knight, is a bit of a dog. The horse showed some ability early in its Flat career and was off for seven months. It then changed stables twice and ended up with the Skeltons in July this year. It may have had an injury problem that was never rectified in the past, but even so, I would be mighty impressed if they get a win out of it. It is a ridiculous price in my view, and the price reflects the stable rather than the horse. I think the owners have other horses at the stable, but it's difficult to understand why Dan has given it houseroom.. All will be revealed at Sedgefield.

It's a watching brief for me, but it's short price may mean there is value elsewhere for those who want to take a punt.

I've got an alert set up for similar horses, agree it was a ridiculous 7/2 when I looked. Drifted to 8/1

Screenshot_20171003-144045.png

I think it's because Racing post love to always put comments like these up, not helpful to anyone other than the bookies

Well, I still don't understand why they have that horse. The owners are Carbon Racing who also have Get Ready Freddy in the yard, and that one has won recently. But I still reckon they will struggle with Daring Knight.

Back