• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Masters Golf

Rose had aa great start yesterday and has a good jump on the pack ... gonna be interesting today to see if he can extend it.

5.3 to win though ... a little short but wont touch till day 3 :)

If anyone is interested on what I have done with my lay bets - Speith is still a concern so I have taken just about all my red on him so if he wins its about break even.

I have also layed Matsuyama - The rain really helped yesterday and it impacted the likes of Rose. He will have a lot of pressure on him today and im not sure he can handle it so i have layed him for scratch if he wins.

So unless Finau or DeChambeau come storming back I am either breakeven (ish) or green :)

The best I can see for a hole in one is 1.8, but I guess there will be more prices by Thursday.

I guess the price will remain the same as it's likely to be on the 16th on the last day, but I'd be surprised if it didn't happen, unless the leading score was 18 under or more.

Back