• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Multiple entries

32 ran yesterday, 4 won.

72 today.

Multi Jan

Just a reminder that the performance stats are 'multiple entry runners/placed or better' and may well be worth measuring against that particular trainers overall stats to gain an edge.

After Huntingdon was abandoned and NRs, 52 ran and 7 won.

There are 44 possibilities today. I'm going to Cheltenham. None of my shortlisted horses appear on the list, which I'm glad about, as I don't think it's the kind of meeting where a horse holding multiple entries would be to win!

Multi Jan

40 ran yesterday and 6 won. None were from Cheltenham, where Venetia Williams chose to run Tenor Nivenais instead. Not much more can be said about Many Clouds untimely death :(

33 today.

Multi Jan

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been back with anything helpful yet Jamie Jamie I've been pretty busy and haven't come up with anything meaningful after having a quick look through the past results. It's on my list of things to do but in the meantime good luck!

41 runners, 7 winners on Tuesday.

As it's the start of a new month, it's a good time to implement some changes which will be come apparent as the thread develops :handgestures-thumbup:

There are 51 possibilities today.

Multi Feb

25 runners, 8 winners (plus 3 placed) on Fri.

Didn't get the chance to post on Saturday, although I have updated accordingly.

Back