• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

New daily racing thread all welcome

Economic Crisis 1330 Hamilton 16/1 E/W for me this won this race in 2014 on its fourth start of the year it also won here on its fourth start in 2013 it also won here on its fourth start in 2015 it took five runs to win in 2016 it as a good record in class 5 races over 5f around here 5th 1st 1st 8th 3rd 1st 2nd 5th and its record in the month of may improves to 1st 1st 3rd 1st Economic was not beat far last time out and should be bang in the mix

well both selections placed today
Shaughnessy 1625 Tow will take a chance this to get of the mark today second on debut behind the big bite who got a mark of 120 the fifth won a hurdle next time Shaughnessy then bumped into the flying sofa when second again that was given a mark of 123 Shaughnessy pulled 8lth clear of the third better ground today my win bet

Well tat wins so playing some money E/W on what wonders weave 1655 hamilton 2 from 1 at distance 2 from 3 and 1 placed at track 1 from 1 C/D having first run for new trainer won first time out last year on turf after a run at dundalk if you forgive its last run on heavy ground this was holding its own this jockey was on three of them runs 1st 3rd 4th at the price warrants an E/W bet

2020 Exeter one i feel that has slipped through the net is Kauto The King put in its best rate to date last time out and this ground will bring improvement this looks fair form with Kateson running well in a grade 2 my nap 4/1 what a price

Ghostwatch 1635 Chester win for me third on debut tree length behind winner Roaring Lion 118 rated now Ghostwatch came good at wolves last month showing a good turn of foot inside the final furlong holds entries in the Derby and the Queens Vase so should be winning this hands down if it is going to get sent to either of them trip fine and ground spot on this has know excuses today

Good Morning going for a nice 25/1 shot in the 1350 Chester Rene Mathis who has run three times over C/D being placed twice once when second in this race in 2015 beat just over one length rated 99 that was a good run from stall 14 as the winner was in five and the four behind it were in 1 3 2 6 Rene has run at the track seven times being placed four times the jockey as rode six times winning twice he won on it last april when beating Custom Cat when rated 100 when this ran second in 2015 it was after a 1 day break the same as todays it has run four times at track in class 2 races 2nd 2nd 2nd 4th Rene finished way down the field at haydock last time out just like it did in 2015 before going close in this race so if this can show any form off 91 it must go close

Well that was poor
Rebbeca Rocks 1525 short enough but has the form hunting a hatrick took the rise from class 5 to 4 well enough when running out a ready winner with Acclaim The Nation back in fourth who won last week off 72 Rocks got with in just under two lengths of Lahore last year which is stand out form which puts Rocks a good few pound in

Culloden can get back to winning ways now on better ground 1745 thirsk 8/1 looks good value and should be up to winning

Berlusca 1630 Wolves 201 e/w seems a fair bet as this has a good win/place strike rate over C/D 6 wins 11 placed from 43 runs and its only ran 3 times in class 6 company over C/D 1st 3rd 3rd R Winston rode this two back over C/D when running third its last win was back in 2016 off 80 it has been running well enough all year 2 2 9 3 3 9 and has run twice this year after a 16 day break 3rd 2nd Berlusca looked unlucky not to win here in Jan when second that race has thrown up a few winners looks a live outsider

Good day to you all and what a lovely day it is i fancy Jacbequick 1610 Beverley two fair runs this year would of needed the first after a 115 day break still finished second over C/D then ran another good second over 10f around here this did not run to bad over C/D off 85 last may this only ran eight days ago and the last ten runnings of this race four of the ten were running after just eight days and todays trainer was one of them Jac has a 48% win/place around here and 30% win/place in class 4 company due to go up to a mark of 82 after today its last winning mark all looks fine today trip ground class and a decent run last time out so at 7/1 i am willing to play

Mr Strutter 1540 Beverley a 14/1 wiling to go e/w on this reunited with J Hart who is two wins two placed from six runs on this he last rode it when trained by J quinn and won off 64

Bint Dandy 1625 Yarmouth looks worth a chance against an odds on fav this has run twice on good/firm in class 4 2nd beat a short head off 82 and a win off 78 the win came last may after it had been running on the A/W one pound higher today but gets a 3lb claimer on so two pound in here the trainer sent out last years winner so on the whole class trip and ground spot on and rated to run well this was sent off fav last time out off 83 on the A/W last year its A/W and turf rating were 9lb different not as much this year but worth a punt

That was nice and Dandy been looking at the last at York i dont play these meeting on the whole but looking back on the past ten runnings
Mid to high draw
Ran between 10 and 35 Days
Run between 1 and 3 times this year
Rated between 78 and 85
Ran 1 or 2 on its first run of the year
Dont seem to narrow it down or does it

Mooltazem hits most pointers
Sky Eagle hits most
so both e/w for me

Surrey Hopes 1725 Newbury looks worth following with Moore back on this as run two solid races on the a/w this year and beat Kryptos last year class ideal ground spot on trip great jump on Hopes you do

Maybe someone could tell me Hannons stats on the first race at windsor when he has a runner and also when he has the fav i think from memory the runners were around 30%

Been busy busy but Roman Spinner 1705 Nott 13/2 looks solid after a cracking run last time gets weight off the winner here Daddies Girl boosted Spinners form as that ran second today off 80 Spinner chased that home last year in a class 3 rev up that Harley jockey three from six with two placed for trainer this year

Last edited:
Sarangoo 2055 Kempton 22/1 each way this went close on its last A/W run off 74 going down just over one length into fourth that was a class 4 and over C/D Mister Music was a neck behind Sarangoo that has won three on the A/W this year off 71 77 81 the last a class 4 Sarangoo drops into class 6 company for the first time in six years it should strip fitter its proven over C/D and this is winnable

Back