Discussion in 'Tips' started by NigelRG, Nov 15, 2016.
If @NigelRG can do it so can I lol!!
Love it @Graeme
Bets for Wed .... 15/11.
(4) 3.35 Exeter 3 Biscuit 9/2 ea bfsp ..................... L
(4) 4.05 Exeter 13 Rhaegar (IRE) 15/2 ea bfsp ...... L
Not a good day, just getting the losers out of the way ............. -2.
P/L .. + 24.39 - 2.00 = +22.39
Bets for Thurs .... 16/11.
(4) 1.25 Ludlow 5 Oscar Rose (IRE) 4/1 ea ........ 2nd @ 7/4
(4) 2.25 Ludlow 3 Creevytennant (IRE) 5/1 ea... 4th
(4) 2.25 Ludlow 1 Cresswell Legend 7/2 ea ....... Won @ 2/1 (3.45 @ BF)
Not a bad day but at these lower prices, early prices are better 7/2(3.5) the winner (2.33 after tax on BF).
2 Losers + Winner @ 2.33 = +0.33
P/L .. + 22.39 + 0.33 = +22.72
Just an update, I've widened the goal posts on this thread, so there may be longer losing runs but with higher prices,
My broadband problems have returned, with the Plusnet router going up and down like a whoares drawers, they can't blame my Netgear router this time. If I don't post tomorrow you'll know why.
Sorry to hear that @NigelRG nothing more frustrating and shouldn't be happening in this day and age! Hope you get it sorted
@Graeme Last time I complained about BT's crap lines Plusnet blamed my high end Netgear router, to make sure they can't use that pathetic route I'm using their crap router.
Because our BT lines go back to the wartime years I have suffered with BT, TalkTalk, Sky and now Plusnet.
The Fibre I had hoped to get, started with a dig date of Jan 17, completion Apr ...... I really got pissed when the latest joke start hit Nov17 ...... completion 2040. .
What with that and cateracts due now ....... first appointment in Mar 18(already put back twice).
@NigelRG I can well sympathise with you here. When we moved out to the Kent countryside I think it took 18 months to get broadband put in - I had to buy a dongle thing, even then I had to hang it out of the window to get it to work.
Moved here to Tenerife last year and it took a couple of weeks to sort it !
I've tried the dongle route we're lucky to have 4g but even walking all round the home it just wasn't a strong enough signal. @dave58
The plusnet router is still crashing, so that's me tied up for the day on the bloody phone.
Bets for Fri .... 17/11.
(14) 1.15 Cheltenham 13 Magic Dancer 7/1 ..... Won @ 10/3(13/2 early) ... BF @ 4.17
(15) 1.50 Cheltenham 5 Exitas (IRE) 7/2 ........ 3rd
@NigelRG - Good Luck Today Mate - Hope your internet problems are sorted , I'm with TalkTalk or as i call them Fu**Fu** so can sympathise , router's forever updating , crashing etc
Better day a loss and a Winner 10/3 (13/2 early) BF = (4.17 - 1)0.95 = 3.11.... 3.11 - 1 = 2.11.
P/L .. + 22.72 + 2.11 = +24.83
Bets for Sat .... 18/11..... early prices on the 4pm Chelt.
(4) 4.00 Cheltenham 3 Grageelagh Girl (IRE) 3/1ea ............. 2nd
(4) 4.00 Cheltenham 7 Outofthisworld (IRE) 3/1ea .............. N/R
The ground looked better for ducks in this last race, found one too good, 2nd. -1.7
P/L .. + 24.83 - 1.00 = +23.83
These systems have also been revamped and will be mostly on at bfsp.
Bets for Sun .... 19/11.
(3) 2.50 Punches 7 Capture The Drama (IRE) 14/1......Now out of hrb price range (28/1).
(3) 2.50 Punches 9 Lizzies Champ (IRE) 13/2
A loser (well Backed) ....... -1.
P/L .. + 23.83 - 1.00 = +22.83
Bet for Mon .... 20/11.
(3) 2.40 Plumpton7 Astrum 12/1 ........ L
Separate names with a comma.