• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Relegation

ALANST

Colt
not looking good for my team but looking at the remaining fixtures we still have a slight chance of avoiding the drop,the reason for this thread is i think Southampton at approx 6-4 to go down is quite good value
Soton remaining games
ARSENAL A
CHELSEA H
LEICESTER A
BOURNEMOUTH H
EVERTON A
MAN CITY H
SWANSEA A

my 3 for relegation WBA-SOTON-HUDDERSFIELD being a bit bias

WBA face a huge challenge. Pardew had to get a taxi and results may improve as a consequence but I feel it's too late for them.

In the game against West Ham, where Southampton should have had the kitchen sink named on the bench, they offered nothing. Can Hughes get them motivated for a tricky run in?

With 6-7 games left and many teams already thinking of their holidays there'll be plenty of twists to come but Southampton, Stoke and Huddersfield have tricky looking run ins.

As a Sheffield Wednesday fan the premier ship offers no interest at the moment, but Pardew imho should have binned the Taxi crew and not played them as an example instead I believe the played and have done SFA.

Feel for stoke as They wanted to change but Hughes is a dinasour and how he gets the Southampton job is a mystery, but it’s job for the boys and what teams really need is a new breath of fresh air no new manager gets any chance these days

However with the parachute payments still a joke I have no sympathy for any team relegated, thenpremiervship consists of 4 teams who could win the title although only 2 this year

4 teams playing for 5th and 6th and the rest are in a relegation scrap, it’s not competitive in my view anymore all down to cash and managers killing talent as they are scared to bring youngsters through favouring highly paid mecenarys

Cheers

I admire your (biased) optimism ALANST ALANST but looking at it with a slightly biased eye myself I see you as relegated you have Liverpool & Spurs who are looking to ensure top 4 places, Burnley who would love 7th place & with it possible Europa League, then 3 of your fellow strugglers, Hodgson has got Palace fighting for every single point, west Ham want to put the stadium trouble behind them & show supporters their metal. & swansea could be a last day decider & Carvahal has transformed that side, granted Huddersfield have a much trickier run in but I have it between them & Soton for the last relegation place. Best of luck in your fight but it'll have to start after tomorrow because after beating Chelsea, Spurs cant slip up against you with Man City still to visit the Lane(Wembley)
all the best
Larry

in our situation you have to be optimistic but i agree it is not looking good,our problem is we just can't score and the fact the chairman hung on too long before getting rid of Hughes didn't help
i am not convinced about Lambert either some of his team selections and use of subs beggar belief
if we do get relegated it's going to be a long journey to get back has a lot of clubs have found out

we are now at 1-4 to be relegated Soton in to 5-4 should be even shorter after today if Arsenal beat them so i have got a bit of value

Soton are 8-15 to be relegated so my bet at 6-4 looking good on the downside we are 2-13 to go down
after this weekend results and looking at our remaining fixtures got to be realistic we are doomed and we will be in for a hard struggle to get back in the Premiership

Back