• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Reviewing

robstars7

Hello Everyone,

Im new to the site so ill do a brief introduction. I have a history of poker, I reached a decent level but couldnt make a breakthrough to go full time and then work got in the way and I decided to just pack the game in as I didnt have the time to commit to it that I know is needed. I used to be a punter/gambler/clueless bettor on football when I was younger. Like most punters iv gone through phases of losing money which I thought had no chance of being at risk and then accepting that the bookmakers always win.

However after playing and studying countless hours of poker and looking at various parts of my game such as BR management, odd, probability etc I thought why cant i do that with football systems. I started betting on various markets and things with systems. I have tried to analysis and improve in the months Iv done it and even though im at a loss I feel I am making progress. My bank management is good, record keeping good and results slowely getting there.

I am betting only on BTTS, O 2.5 and U 0.5 (new to this market). I am picking prices of a certain price based on my success rate in this market. For instance in January and Feburary I had a 62% success rate on o2.5 goal games. SO 50 games/ 31 successful= 1.61 ...so the lowest price I will go with this system is 1.61.

I am going through a tough patch with my new system of BTTS and due to my success rate im only picking games 1.91 or higher.
I will also do only double or trebles the majority of the time as this is the most successful and sustainable way of betting.

I have a question: I am wanting to compare results to both team to score prices pre match. Is there a sight I can see the pre match prices of both team to score on certain matches? struggling to find this.

Good luck to everyone, Robstars7.

Back