• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

shrewd judge i know likes this today !

m8 been tracking this not won for a while as a result been dropping mark
looks nicely weighted today and on the last run looks like the win will come soon
drops from class 5 to 6 stayed on last time and extra fur everything looks set for a big run today
9/2 good luck if you follow us in ! :cool:

m8 been tracking this not won for a while as a result been dropping mark
looks nicely weighted today and on the last run looks like the win will come soon
drops from class 5 to 6 stayed on last time and extra fur everything looks set for a big run today
9/2 good luck if you follow us in ! :cool:
helps if i name the beast :hunter: sooqaan 3.00 red

Good luck with this one today and I'll look out for it . I must say you do seem to get a fare share of winners since you started posting so well done for that .

don't know how many times this horse is gonna get caught in a pocket
i wrecking while they rode along he never moved a muscle for a full h/ f
then again ran on when the bird had flown, one starts to doubt how many
poor /modest rides can they give it . that was very very poor by anyone's standard :hunter::spam:

dicko14 dicko14 thanks for that its was down to 2/1 in running with 365 . It looks very bad from those shots you've shown us
Yes mate he was put in the pocket and didn't take the option to move aside to find racing room. The way he quickened inside the last 200 yards he's being lined up for a big pot. Will probably run on the all weather next at Southwell to keep him spot on and under the radar.

Yes mate he was put in the pocket and didn't take the option to move aside to find racing room. The way he quickened inside the last 200 yards he's being lined up for a big pot. Will probably run on the all weather next at Southwell to keep him spot on and under the radar.
dicko my m8 is very shrewd the drop down in weights its looks well h/capped now never really got a chance seem to be cantering in behind a wall of horses today they gotta press the button soon surely :neo:

Back