• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Staking Machines

I used to use TSM which was a good piece of kit but I wanted automation and jumped ship onto betting bots.
TSM has a nice feature where it will forecast how long your system will stay in profit or not which can save you losing your hard earned on any dodgy systems.

I used to use TSM which was a good piece of kit but I wanted automation and jumped ship onto betting bots.
TSM has a nice feature where it will forecast how long your system will stay in profit or not which can save you losing your hard earned on any dodgy systems.
Many thanks its sounds exactly what I am looking for

Just don't fall into the trap of using a staking plan to turn a losing method/system at level stakes into a winning one.

Also be careful when 'testing' different plans to see which one performs bets against your past results.
For example lets assume you 1,000 past results that you run a ''what if" on against different plans.
There is every chance that the plan that comes out top will not be the same if you did the same tests against say the first 500 past results.

David Punshon David Punshon I like TSM as well, lets me do better analysis than I could with excel-only problem for me is that due to the way I bet (sizeable number of fairly low-stakes bets all put on before work) something like the square root plan on paper looks like it would generate ridiculous levels of profit, whereas in reality I wouldn't be able to set the stakes properly (ie after each bet)

I've not used automation software before although Gruss, Marketfeeder pro and Betangel all look OK.

David Punshon David Punshon I like TSM as well, lets me do better analysis than I could with excel-only problem for me is that due to the way I bet (sizeable number of fairly low-stakes bets all put on before work) something like the square root plan on paper looks like it would generate ridiculous levels of profit, whereas in reality I wouldn't be able to set the stakes properly (ie after each bet)

I've not used automation software before although Gruss, Marketfeeder pro and Betangel all look OK.
I am Just trying to get my head round the TSM. It looks a useful tool but a little confusing at first.

I am Just trying to get my head round the TSM. It looks a useful tool but a little confusing at first.

Yeah it's a bit of a cluttered interface-if you go to application settings then available staking plans you can disable all the ones you don't need. I think I just generated a random bet history and messed around with it for a bit until I got the hang of it. The quick stats (bottom left) and graphs/analysis and monte carlo simulations in the top right are probably a decent place to start

Importing from excel is quite easy as long as the data is formatted with with the right win/lose and profit/loss columns etc.

Yeah it's a bit of a cluttered interface-if you go to application settings then available staking plans you can disable all the ones you don't need. I think I just generated a random bet history and messed around with it for a bit until I got the hang of it. The quick stats (bottom left) and graphs/analysis and monte carlo simulations in the top right are probably a decent place to start

Importing from excel is quite easy as long as the data is formatted with with the right win/lose and profit/loss columns etc.
I will have to give it a go. It's very handy for a bet log if nothing else

Yes, definitely-excel ends up looking a bit messy after a while, for me it does anyway!

Back