1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
    Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the UK Betting Forum. Please consider registering, it is free!

studies like this

Discussion in 'Databases' started by madrid2525, Sep 12, 2017.

1. madrid2525

madrid2525 Newbie

I want to know if there are studies about odds and benefits in Premier League.
    Something like:
    we put the average odds pre-match and we net 1 euro ant win home,1euro to draw and 1 euro to win away
    And then, we take the conclusion, that should be something like:
    you have lost lost 3% in home, lost 5% in draw and win 2% at away (example).

Does exist something like this?
    I was told that some bookis overrate home teams.

thanl you.

2. BH01

BH01 Foal

@madrid2525 I'm not knowledgeable about football myself although there's some quite good stuff in the punters revenge (Drapkin and Forsyth) about this topic-you can have my copy for the postage/packing if you like. There's also some football things in smartsig/smartsigger that might be of interest although all of those are quite old. Joseph Buchdahl has modelled football quite a bit, you could get his books which talk about it in parts or check out his site

Football Betting | Football Results | Free Bets | Betting Odds

Betting Against the Market? a Profitable Betting System?

I'm pretty sure there's a football equivalent of horseracebase out there somewhere, other forum members would know more than me!

3. vladilyich

vladilyich Yearling

Try a product called CGMbet. I have a copy of it and its a pretty good database which is updated daily. A one off fee gets you lifetime access and the maximum price is around 40 euros for the VIP version.