• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Technology

topgun

So, I haven't seen a technology topic then I'd like to know from you (if you do know) Asus smartphone brand and if you like it. I have to buy a new phone. Their price is reasonable so far, but I'd like to know more about quality. Anybody?

topgun topgun . I am a member of Which and logged on to see if could find a review. They have dozens of reviews but no mention of Asus. If you don't mind telling me what it costs I will look at some comparables. But to be honest it depends what you want and how much you want to pay

Depending on your budget the One plus Three at just over £300 is an excellent 'budget' smartphone.
A comparable cheaper smartphone is the Moto G4 or G4 plus @ £150 & £225 respectively
Heres a comparison of the two against an Asus .... HERE

I have the One Plus One had it two years so would recommend One Plus my good lady buying me the One Plus Three for my xmas pressie

Actually wolfetone wolfetone I was lookin for someone that knows the brand and owned an Asus smartphone and could give more information about its use and experience due time. Thanks a lot though for cheking out the reviews. Thank you all.

I have an Asus smartphone! Well, what can I say, it's good... no problems so far, good camera, good speed, good memory, nothing to complain yet. Although my phone is pretty new. If I have any issues I'll report topgun topgun.

Back