• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

THANKS

MrT

Filly
Thanks for changing my name to MR T

I don't wish to bore you with nothing of importance but have been around forums for many years under various names but I do think I have something to offer the forum or NO POINT IN JOINING. I can assure you the software I use as stood the test of time and is 23 years old.

T

I don't wish to bore you with nothing of importance but have been around forums for many years under various names but I do think I have something to offer the forum or NO POINT IN JOINING. I can assure you the software I use as stood the test of time and is 23 years old.

T

Welcome to the club - I am sure the Avatar fairy will also be paying you a visit with that name ;-)

Welcome to the forum from me also and hope you enjoy your stay here, it will be interesting to hear your veiws and knowledge on racing.

If you put @ in front of the username that you are asking the question of, they will know that it is them who your are aiming the post at :handgestures-thumbup:
well i thought as only one person has said they had been around forums for years with different user names it would of been easy to work out

M mike 68 the point being made was that the person to whom you were referring would have got an alert saying that someone had replied directly to him

Last edited:

T
Hi MrT MrT can i ask what forums you have been around and user names you went under

Last edited by a moderator:
I was quite prolific on the MASSEY SITE and stayed when it was MARIA'S and I think I called myself THE % MAN
I've been on thepunterslounge . horrseracingforum not 100% sure but likely to be % MAN or MR% as well as some I'm still a member of today and except for one don't post but prefer to keep that to myself

May I ask why the interest

T

I was quite prolific on the MASSEY SITE and stayed when it was MARIA'S and I think I called myself THE % MAN
I've been on thepunterslounge . horrseracingforum not 100% sure but likely to be % MAN or MR% as well as some I'm still a member of today and except for one don't post but prefer to keep that to myself

May I ask why the interest

T
I use to belong to the betting boards site which is now gone and there was a person called against the odds who had a 20 year old rating software that did really good with 3m chases

I don't think that's me as it does not sound like a name I would use. Whether its the same software I use [could be] but their were a lot of different SOFTWARE PROGRAMS around that time.

T

Back