• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tonights Labour v/s tory face off

I think Corbyn came off as as more honest & open than May. Paxton was like a terrier snapping at ankles. He's gone down in my estimation. It's possible that the upcoming election may be much closer than many people think.

Overall the program was rubbish just run of the mill stuff we have all seen before.

There is no money unless you tax Peter to pay Paul or put up taxes it is a false economy we live in.

The wealthiest people are not going to pay any more tax then they all ready do, and that's if they do. The loopholes are probably already in place just in case Labour win.

Make up a reasonable manifesto with no costings, front it out when there is a difficult question, create some confusion, dress it up and when you get voted in change the goal post to suit your own real goals, job done.

Arkle

Make up a reasonable manifesto with no costings, front it out when there is a difficult question, create some confusion, dress it up and when you get voted in change the goal post to suit your own real goals, job done.

Arkle
It is this hidden manifesto which always leaves me feeling reluctant to vote,because they all do it.!

When the peoples revolution comes about -within Brexit or outside Brexit- the first who will pay through the nose are going to be the poor.
That's because they are the easiest to catch.

Back