• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Windsor 7.20

TonCon

Colt
A Listed race will make a nice change.

7.20 Wind. (CC4) Listed. 1M. (Colts & Geldings) C1 3YO Going-Good. Value £20983

My T3 rated are :

Firmament - (5 YO Geld) OR 109 BF: 3.75

LTO - Asc. (CC1) 12 Days - C1 Listed £21K - 1M G/F - 3rd btn. 2L @ 5/1, 9.0 (+2 today)
OR 109 Trnr 6/58 Jock 7/41

Jallota - (6 YO Geld) OR 111 BF: 5.1

LTO - Sand (CC1) 17 days - G2 £54K - 1M G - 3rd btn. 2L @ 10/1, 9.1 (+6 today)
OR 111 Trnr 3/26 Jock 8/38

Kool Kompany - (5 YO C) OR 114 BF: 4.7

LTO - Sand (CC1) 17 days - G2 £54K - 1M G - 8th of 9 btn 6 1/4L @ 9/2 JF, 9.1 (+4 today)
OR 114 Trnr 12/74 Jock 13/47

Firmament was 3rd LTO behind Tabarrak who is trained by Richard Hannon - who runs Kool Kompany today who was 8th in Jallota's last race btn around 4L - so you'd think that Hannon would have a fair idea of where he stands in relation to both Firmament and Jallota.

Kool Kompany's last run wasn't too bad in that he led until 1F out then weakened - has Moore back on him today and the Hannon stable have won this race three times previously. Of these three horses his lifetime winnings/earnings leave the others standing.

I reckon Hannon's horse is laid out for this so it's Kool Kompany for me...although I have been known to be wrong in the past.

In agreement with you, but not enough for a wager.

Jallota - better over 7f? Carrying a penalty too, looks a prep race.

Firmament - some sort of fascination with Ascot developing, again a prep for next month?

Bit of a muddled race for anything clear cut.

Hope it's a full night on 3rd July as I'm attending.

Anyone know what races are on that night? Can't see any info on the Windsor website, and can't figure out how to get the new RP site to go that far ahead.

Sorry jm77 jm77, since the RP and the SL changed their websites I have trouble finding the day's racing !!

Enjoy your evening there though.

Back