• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

World class gutarist

Very talented. Some of these copy cat bands are earning decent money it seems baffling he's busking.

I think the main problem is talented guitarists are not appreciated that much now just by the few, in the 60s 70s 80s and early 90s they were like gods, and the funny thing is many who do play now are so good, with all the techniques and the internet to learn them from, i know that is what i learnt from and one just has to stick to it and not give in.

Also i like people who improvise songs like he does, to me it add freshness and new ideas to songs, and there is also much enjoyment for me when doing so, and i hope the audience as well and of course trying to write new songs.

Last edited:
I am no Guitar Hero and just play for my own amusement, but I can't resist bying the damn things LOL

The first one is a Limited edition, one of sixteen

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 13.21.12.png

Good old Gibson Hummingbird

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 13.21.36.png

Had this one made for me

Patrick James Eggle (Saluda )

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 13.21.59.png

My wife has the same affliction Chesham Chesham .. a few years ago we went to buy a new TV ... we got a kickback if we used the stores own brand credit card .. so I went ahead and told them to apply for one .. the guy asked what credit line we would like .. I told them about $2500 should be more than enough ... my wife sat next to me said "make it about $7k"
The Tv we were looking at was around $2k .. so I was not sure why we would need a card with $7k on it .. we were just going to get the statement and pay it off anyways ...
We got the tv lined out, signed all the paperwork and started to head to the door ... towards the front of the store there is a large "music" section ... my wife had spent 30 mins in there while I was talking TV's with the sales guy ... I shoulda seen it coming ... my happy ass was dragged into the music section and we walked out with a $3k gibson ... she did me like kipper.

About three weeks later she went on a trip to Chicago and dropped the damned thing.

gibson.PNG

My wife has the same affliction Chesham Chesham .. a few years ago we went to buy a new TV ... we got a kickback if we used the stores own brand credit card .. so I went ahead and told them to apply for one .. the guy asked what credit line we would like .. I told them about $2500 should be more than enough ... my wife sat next to me said "make it about $7k"
The Tv we were looking at was around $2k .. so I was not sure why we would need a card with $7k on it .. we were just going to get the statement and pay it off anyways ...
We got the tv lined out, signed all the paperwork and started to head to the door ... towards the front of the store there is a large "music" section ... my wife had spent 30 mins in there while I was talking TV's with the sales guy ... I shoulda seen it coming ... my happy ass was dragged into the music section and we walked out with a $3k gibson ... she did me like kipper.

About three weeks later she went on a trip to Chicago and dropped the damned thing.

View attachment 43274

Not being a guitar player and only a drummer that still hurts can I see has it plans to be repaired?

Just see your post same time as me

OnTheNod OnTheNod

If I thought that Miguel couldn't get any better , you have to watch this.

That is right up my alley TheBluesBrother TheBluesBrother so Thanks for that! is 70s style and i like the wah alot, i use it alot with solos as well adds much spice i think. My fav is the Thin Lizzy; The Rocker solo, i sometimes extend it even longer so as like the Freebird solo i can can get lost in improv is a great way to play.

Thanks to all the others as well who put up their guitar photos and songs also. Sorry about the broken one is a great shame.

I have been listening to some more tracks of his TheBluesBrother TheBluesBrother he is certainly a seriously great player, his one i found with some really hard licks to play, and also very nice sounding they come in towards the end. As well at least the crowd builds up more this time, i dont think they can believe his skills and clap him well at the finish.

This site belongs to two friends of mine who teach you to play guitar:

Perfect chords

Everything is free in Greek language but in other languages the lessons are offered for a fee (I don't know why they do it like that).

Back