• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Betting Advisor Tips - NEW

StuBoy10

Yearling
Hi guys,

Decided to post my daily EW selections to the forum, run a free Facebook page providing tips so this is just another avenue to get the selections out there.

Been going since the start of May and results are as follows.

May = 54 tips, 8 points profit to level EW stakes.
June = 17 tips, 17 points profit to level EW stakes.

Today I had two big winners @ 9/1 and 25/1 from the 4 advised which has provided a big profit.

I was away on honeymoon last month for 2 weeks as well so the number of tips was way below what I will have generally.

Hopefully can provide some profit for all for the next wee while.

Daily selections will start tomorrow :)

Each Way Bets for today... would recommend at least a 100 point starting bank (200 to be extra safe).

All flat 1 point EW bets.

Chepstow
15:30 - Equally Fast @ 11
16:00 - Distant High @ 12
17:30 - Dizzey Heights @ 15

Wetherby
16:40 - Man Of Verve @ 26

Fontwell
18:20 - Spoilt Rotten @ 13 (1/2 point WIN with only 4 runners)

Southwell
18:35 - Vexillum @ 13

Hi S StuBoy10 , it would be interesting if you could give some sort of background to your selection process (ie form based, ratings based etc)
If you check out others threads you'll find that those with an explanation of the thoughts behind the reasoning tend to get the most views and replies.
Thanks

dave58 dave58 , the selections are derived from speed ratings and I also employ a few strict rules based on odds available and if the horse/ jockey/ trainer is fancied to perform.

You will see going forward all my selections will be above 7/1 as I feel that's where the most value lies.

I don't get bogged down too much in form studying as I'm sure most will attest to, it is regularly seen that a horse which has been in poor form can romp home at anytime.

Bets for today.

All 1 point EW

Wolverhampton

13:50 - Elusivity @ 11
14:50 - Captain Scooby @ 13
15:50 - Dakota City @ 15

Uttoxeter
17:00 - You're A Lady @ 13

Hamilton
15:10 - Firestorm @ 9
16:10 - Haraz @ 15

Kempton
17:55 - Fairway To Heaven @ 13
18:55 - My Illusionist @ 11
19:25 - Arab Moon @ 9
20:25 - Southern States @ 12

Ripon
19:35 - Night Law @ 10
20:05 - Snap Shots @ 17

Unfortunate yesterday with a 8/1 winner and Snapshots beaten by a head @ 20/1, that would have been good for the bank.

Todays EW bets are below.

Ripon
15:30 - Boots And Spurs @ 13

Leopardstown
18:20 - Oh Grace @ 17
20:30 - Ondamoura @ 15

Sandown
19:00 - Chance To Dream @ 19
20:40 - Ejayteekay @ 26

Carlisle
20:20 - Brandon Castle @ 11

Re Snap Shots he was the only horse of interest to myself yesterday.I finally decided to swerve because CPs back on but minus the TT and the two wins last season both where used.I wondered if a successful breathing op since but was unable to glean.Sorry he was done a hd for you but under the circumstances a good result for myself.!

So close again to a whopper day but a decent profit nonetheless with Boots and Spurs winning @ 14/1 BOG and Oh Grace beaten a length @ 16/1.

For June so far the stats are below... this includes all the selections for the month prior to starting the thread here.

Bets = 40
Level Stakes Profit = 15.9 points
ROI = 40%
SR = 33% (that takes into account placed horses)

Early days for the thread but hopefully we can pick up a lot of winners in the coming weeks and months :)

What are the stats for the selections actually posted on the forum?
I work out my stats by month, all the selections are there for everyone to see... When I get to the end of the month I will do totals for all my selections and for those posted here.

Bets for today are below.

All bets 1 point EW.

Wolverhampton
16:00 - Pour L'Amour @ 13

Clonmel
17:45 - Emerald Honours @ 26

Stratford

21:00 - Pistol Shoot @ 9

Haydock
20:00 - Chosen Character @ 15

A winner @ 8/1 with Pistol Shoot and a place for Chosen Character @ 16/1 BOG.

Todays EW bets are below.

Newmarket
13:25 - Central City @ 11
14:30 - Town Charter @ 29
15:05 - Al Qahwa @ 8.5
15:40 - Intense Tango @ 34
17:25 - Awake My Soul @ 11

Catterick

14:15 - Lady Joanna Vassa @ 15
15:25 - Sakhee's Return @ 13
16:35 - Lil Sophella @ 11

Haydock
14:20 - Awesome Allan @ 9
16:40 - Maldonado @ 17

Chester
14:00 - Amazing Alice @ 13

Beverley
17:35 - Kilbaha Lady @ 17

Chepstow
19:15 - Evanescent @ 17

I work out my stats by month, all the selections are there for everyone to see... When I get to the end of the month I will do totals for all my selections and for those posted here.

What are the stats for the selections actually posted on the forum?

Hi S StuBoy10 perhaps a weekly update may help the likes of myself as we can see each time you have a winner that you mention it the following day which may be misleading as there are lots of bets each day and the law of averages dictates that you will strike one every other day .

It would be interesting to see the weekly figures if possible as if this week is anything to go by you will have over 1500 bets this year so plenty to go at .

I hope you continue to show a monthly profit and its always nice to get those big priced winners .unfortunately my temperament and nerves wouldn't be able to stand the long losing runs that I would have to endure .

Good luck for the remainder of the month

Todays selections below.

Nottingham
15:30 - Huntsmans Close @ 17

Goodwood
15:05 - Waseem Faris @ 12
16:45 - Mister Music @ 17

Curragh
14:45 - Jealika @ 12
15:55 - Poets Princess @ 13
16:25 - Flirt @ 81

Not a great day today unfortunately with not a single placed horse in sight, for a disappointing end to the week..

We end the week with a profit of 17.72 points profit however the trial here started on Tuesday so for that period the stats are below.

Profit/ Loss = -1.9 points
Bets = 44
Wins = 3
Placed = 7

I do have proof of Mondays selections however I'm aware I shouldn't be posting links to external sites.

Hopefully a few winners next week to negate todays poor show #onwardsandupwards :)

No damage done last week .I can imagine it will be very volatile with some very good weeks and some not so good ,it's a matter of keeping the faith in your selections when on a losing run and getting those winners from time to time to show a profit in the end .

Good luck next week and thanks for the weekly P/l acc

Back