• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

New daily racing thread all welcome

Good morning all seems summer is here
1545 Market Rasen On A Promise 3/1 win
won a class 4 after a long break last year off 91 and won easy beating a 110 rated who got raised to 115 the third was eight lengths behind Promise and thats won two off 105 109 three other winners came out of that race off 70 104 and 94 Promise followed up that win with another easy win next time out Letemgo was seventeen lengths back in fifth and tats won three off 95 99 99 Promise got raised to 105 and only found one to good the winner got raised to 123 the fourth went on to win off 109 Promise has been given a break and could be a few pound in and can get back to winning ways the owners have had eleven runners since the eleventh of Febuaury with six winners the jockey has rode for them seven times with three wins over the last twelve months its not a Promise but i think this will win easy today
Promise wins at 9/2 and easy happy days

A very nice site you have here and its been nice trying to be a part of it hope you all the best in the in future for your quest for the winners but for me its game over good luck god bless

Right one with a real good chance money to be made i feel Sam Missile 1810 Newcastle 11/4 five year old top weight not the most straight forward ride but a good second last time out over 2m and had the race in the bag before being eased down drops back in trip this could of went for the 2m race here in the first this went close in Jan off 91 over 10f looks rated to win over this trip

Let Me In 1450 Wolverhampton 12/1 each way this has a fair record over C/D two wins and four placed from nine runs returned to action in Feb after taking all of last year out when it unseated the rider it has run two solid races since when running second beat four lengths when running wide off 58 then third last time out beat two lengths gets the cheek pieces back on and its best runs around here have been on this sort of mark

Let Me In gets third not beat far
Monte Cinq 2045 Newcastle 20/1 each way this ran second on its only try around here over C/D beat a neck off 62 that was a fair run behind a 75 rated Monte went close back in Jan when second over 6f off 70 again beat a neck the third went and won off 68 and the fourth won last week of 63 and the fifth won off 73 Monte ran a fair race two back over 6f when going well two out and only finding the final furlong to much going down five length into fourth Crosse Fire was back in tenth and that won this month off 71 and the second won this month off 71 Monte drops back to five furlong which looks a plus and its second behind Ascot Day just over a year ago off 85 in a class 2 this could well run a big race off 66

Been looking at the 1745 and Hussar Ballad looks over priced at 16/1 won in October off 64 giving the second 13lb with the claim who got raised 5lb and went close next time Hussar did not go to bad last time out and must have a shout

Been looking at the 1745 and Hussar Ballad looks over priced at 16/1 won in October off 64 giving the second 13lb with the claim who got raised 5lb and went close next time Hussar did not go to bad last time out and must have a shout
we hit the place again

Good morning
I am trying to or praying for some return in the first 1330 Lingfield Suzis Connoisseur 28/1 each way this looks like it could be ready to strike with three decent runs out its last four going down just over one length twice and under one length once they have been its best runs since winning off 95 in Feb last year its ran twice around here and was not beat far both times one of them runs was in this race last year when sixth beat just over two lengths rated 99 this was staying on well over six furlongs last time and steps back up to seven today this has gone close on both times its stepped up from six to seven on the A/W maybe a long shot but i think this will go well today

With P Dennis riding Oriental Lilly sees the bookies put Lord Of The Glen up at 20/1 which on the face of it looks massive so i have taken some each way this is three from seven over C/D and in class four company its one win and a second from two runs a C/d winner last month of 73 when it won by three lengths and seemed to win with a bit in hand it ran second at the start of this month and was never really put in the race kept to far back off 80 then tried in class2 company last time out over six furlong and again kept to far back it was tried in the first time blinkers last time this won on its second run in a visor today drops back to five furlong and back into class 4 company if the jockey can pop this out and keep it handy this could run a big race

Tasaaboq 2045 Chelmsford 12/1 each way this only has three wins to its name but all three around this time of the year and all over six furlong in class 6 this came good last march with two wins off 47 and 50 it has run a couple of decent races this year had a run over 8f last time out and was not beat to far over 7f on the two previous runs drops back to 6f today D Brock booked to ride today he last rode this in march 2016 when second off 50 cheek pieces back on today could sharpen it up

Hi all hope everybody are well on this wet bank holiday i have been looking at Sizingdowntherine who run a crackng second back in Feb when three lengths n front of the third who went on to win next time out beating He Knows My Name who has just won it could well be worth Sizings last run as the trip and ground fine in the 1605 at 7/2

Hi all just got a call from a good friend saying back Trogon each way in the 1815 Kempton good luck if you play

2000 Dundalk War Room looks worth an e/w punt second in this in 2016 beat a head rated 57 ran two solid race in jan and feb this year before not getting involved last time out four of its six wins have been over c/d

Just an observation Caspian Prince having its second run for the trainer and its been through some ran second on its second run for E j Oneil won on its second start fro D Ivory won on its second start for D Loughnane won on its second start for R Fell Caspian was only four length behind Caravaggio late last year its rated to go well class and trip and ground all fine 11/1 looks very fair 1535 Newbury

1510 Ponte
El Astronaute could go well at a good price and looks a live each way bet won first time out last year off 88 then won off 90 in this grade and 91 went close on second to last start off 95 a winner on good/soft in the past

Back