• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Rab Tips

Hi rab - good luck with these - system bets, form study or both ?

Hi Dave I'm down the same road as Taffman but I have put in some filters. I only use ran up to four days ago and they must have finished
in the first four plus my list of trainers. It's backfitted using HRB but it finds some good priced winners, also working on another system with
40% to 80% strike rate.

2.50 Wor Woody Waller

5.00 Newm Royal Prize/Scottish Star

5.20 Hay Thecornishcowboy

9.10 Wolv Landau

Hi Dave I'm down the same road as Taffman but I have put in some filters. I only use ran up to four days ago and they must have finished
in the first four plus my list of trainers. It's backfitted using HRB but it finds some good priced winners, also working on another system with
40% to 80% strike rate.

Sounds pretty logical rab, and I know taff has some good results using his methods, so very promising. Backfitting is OK up to a point - no good putting in a filter just for the sake of it, but if there's a reason for it then give it a go !

Re your other one .40-80 strike-rate ? - I'm guessing the odds will be fairly short ?

Sounds pretty logical rab, and I know taff has some good results using his methods, so very promising. Backfitting is OK up to a point - no good putting in a filter just for the sake of it, but if there's a reason for it then give it a go !

Re your other one .40-80 strike-rate ? - I'm guessing the odds will be fairly short ?
It's not going very well only getting 40 plus strike rate.

rab someone sent me a pro system for this using some filters it looks quite a use ful tool if you want to discuss this further give me a shout

rab someone sent me a pro system for this using some filters it looks quite a use ful tool if you want to discuss this further give me a shout
Hi Taffman
I would be interested in some more filters you can never have enough information.

LAST RACE
1 - 5 DAYS AGO INCLUSIVE
FINISHING POSITION TO HAVE BEEN last time out
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
must be 1st 3 in the betting
must be a colt or gelding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST RACE
1 - 5 DAYS AGO INCLUSIVE
FINISHING POSITION TO HAVE BEEN last time out
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
must be 1st 3 in the betting
must be a colt or gelding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Taffman
Thank you I'll run it through HRB and see what it comes back with.

Hi Taffman
Thank you I'll run it through HRB and see what it comes back with.

It comes out with a 23% strike rate and 53% place strike rate.Single figure points losses in four of the last tenyears

2.00 Bath Cabuchon

5.30 Bath Princess Sheila

3.30 Ham Tectonic

4.40 Ham Defence Council/Amenable

2.50 NewA Spock

Some for tomorrow.

3.15 Ayr Compton Heights W9/1

3.25 Sedg Civil Unrest W9/4

4.15 Chep Finch Flyer/The Nephew

Last edited:
5.50 Newc Tuibama/Wicked Wilma L L

2.00 Nott Fair Flutter W 9/4