• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) + (AW Version) System Tests

Jack Dawkins Jack Dawkins Did you know you can do a saved systems qualifier check on races already run. It's under functionality, it'll tell you why horses are disappearing off your alerts.

Hi, Spook Spook when one disappears I normally go into "Saved Systems" and click on "NOW" that tells you qualifiers for Today/Tomorrow, funnily I had same happen yesterday with a C+D System, "Wink Oliver" was qualifier in morning, by the afternoon had been removed, which is annoying when you are backing early price.

Hi Jack Dawkins Jack Dawkins , as NigelRG NigelRG says it's difficult to suggest solutions without knowing more, but maybe you could look at the horse in question and run it through your qualifying parameters manually ?
I'm assuming that the information is readily available via the RP or similar.
It could be something that seems a static filter but that could be altered via non runners for example (eg position in weight or comparative filters)

Hi, Spook Spook when one disappears I normally go into "Saved Systems" and click on "NOW" that tells you qualifiers for Today/Tomorrow, funnily I had same happen yesterday with a C+D System, "Wink Oliver" was qualifier in morning, by the afternoon had been removed, which is annoying when you are backing early price.

You can also do a qualifier check on the day, under functionality, qualifiers V4, it'll allow you to do a qualifier check. You'll know instantly why one fell out of the qualifiers.

Sunday 30th April

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: -1.00 (After 1 Bet)

3.45 Thirsk 5 Bismarck The Flyer (IRE) 5/1
B365/BV/L (BOG) 1pt Win LOST (5th)

5.45 Thirsk 9 Mister Moosah (IRE) 4/1 Readily Available (BOG) 1pt Win LOST (6th)

Last edited:
Friday 5th May.

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: -3.00 (After 3 Bet)

2.50 Chepstow 5 Swendab (IRE) 15/2 BS/BV/PP (BOG) 1pt Win LOST (6th)

Last edited:
Thursday 11th May

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: -4.00 (After 4 Bet)

5.15 Catterick 3 Silvanus (IRE) 11/4 B365/PP/L/BW (BOG) 1pt Win LOST (2nd)

Last edited:
Friday 12th May

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: -5.00 (After 5 Bet)

5.05 Chester 10 Warp Factor (IRE) 7/1 WH (BOG) 1pt Win

8.15 Ripon 2 Mysterial 8/1 B365/L/BW (BOG) 1pt Win

Thursday May 18th

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: -7.00 (After 7 Bets)

2.20 York 1 Duke Of Firenze 7/1 WH/BF/BV/PP/TS/BF (BOG) 1pt Win WON :handgestures-thumbup:

(BetDaq are 15/2 but no BOG so let it roll)

Last edited:
Wednesday 24th May

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: 0.00 (After 8 Bets)

3.20 Ayr 8 Cheeni 4/1 Generally (BOG) 1pt Win LOST (2nd)

Last edited:
Thursday 25th May

Seven Days + Under (Flat Version) CURRENT P/L: -1.00 (After 9 Bets)

5.25 Goodwood 4 Black Caesar (IRE) 9/2 WH/BV (BOG) 1pt Win

Back